Development Manager | Birmingham
- Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Peracto Search
- 15 Sep 16
Peracto’s client, leading casino gaming company, is seeking a passionate Development Manager to join their ambitious and enthusiastic team.
As a Development Manager your role will be to manage and technically lead a team of enterprise software developers. You will also play a key role in the company as you take full responsibility for the on time delivery of RGS integrations as per the specific product roadmap, as well as all associated operation tasks arising from the RGS product development. This is a fantastic opportunity for a development manager who is able to work well under pressure to take their career to the next level within an exciting and passionate business that is currently performing at the highest end of the market.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong knowledge and experience of all aspects of enterprise Java development.
- Knowledge of JVM, specifically in regards to analysing the output of heap dumps and the interpreting of remote debug code within JVM in real-time.
- Fluent in SQL and Procedural Database Programming.
- Full understanding of managing the full software release lifecycle.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Experience of working with Node.js.
- Knowledge and experience of using Docker would be advantageous.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Self-starter who operates with a hands on approach.
- Understanding the needs of others.
- Strong communicator with an ability to influence and implement decisions with confidence.
- Motivation skills in order to keep the team positive and hard working.
- A problem solver who is able to analyse a situation to help find an efficient solution.
If this post matches your skillset, experience and career aspirations for your next move please contact James Carr by phone (+44 (0)20 7378 4482) or e-mail (James@PeractoSearch.com) for more information and a confidential chat.
Peracto Search is an executive Technology recruitment firm. We are a trusted recruiter to some of the world’s leading Financial, Trading, Software, Technology and Consulting companies.
Peracto Search acts an employment agency on this vacancy for further information on the firm please see www.peractosearch.com alternatively for the latest Insights, News and Jobs from the FinTech industry please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.