Test Automation Engineer - QTP / UFT
- Not Specified
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Switzerland
- 23 Jun 17
Test Automation Engineer- QTP / UFT Location: Zürich, Switzerland Industry: Banking Permanent role As a global IT consulting company we are looking for test automation engineers, who are flexible to work on different projects and who are not afraid of changes and can adapt
Test Automation Engineer- QTP / UFT
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
As a global IT consulting company we are looking for test automation engineers, who are flexible to work on different projects and who are not afraid of changes and can adapt to them easily. As we have many projects we will be able to provide you the opportunity to get to know various banking processes and methodologies as well. We are looking for you if you are open to such a dynamic environment.
We will be there to help you to achieve your goals with continuous professional development plan and regular career discussions.
Cognizant has the world's largest independent testing practice. We have more than 540 clients for Testing across the globe and over 32.000 people working dedicated in our practice spanning consultancy, (non)- functional testing and test environment. Our associates are specialists – for example because they have specific sector knowledge or because they are working in one of our specialized Centers of Excellence. These centers deliver industry-leading solutions in the areas of performance, mobility, automation and test data.
- Acting as a Technical Test Automation Engineer
- Establishing process guidelines, knowledge management, documentation
- Interacting with multiple client and vendor teams
- Preparing and executing test cases
- Test planning, test scenarios and test case documentation
- Support Business during User Acceptance Testing
- Responsible for writing, executing and debugging SQL queries
- Provide a test evaluation summaries, reporting
Required skills for the job:
- Experience in UI/API test automation with QTP / UFT
- Experience with Automation Framework concepts
- Strong automation scripting knowledge using VBScript in UFT
- Knowledge on Continuous Integration Automation process
- Java Programming or any Object Oriented Programming basics
- Exposure on Mobile Application Automation - Good to have
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Excellent client management and communication skills in English
- Flexibility to work on various projects, possibly with various other automation tools (Selenium, QTP, TOSCA etc.)
Our typical recruitment process involves 3-4 phone/video interviews (technical and business related topics) and 2 face to face interviews in Zürich- we reimburse the cost of your travel. This process can be flexible based on the project needs.
Please visit our career site for more information on our company: http://cognizantcareers.eu/ch_en
Meet Georgia virtually who is working as a Sr. Test Analyst in Zürich and is sharing her journey at Cognizant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr0413dKBAY&t=3s
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have specific questions before you would apply please reach out to: email@example.com and lets connect on social media: https://about.me/nfenyvesi
Please note that we only accept job applications from EU or Swiss nationals, who are eligible to work in Switzerland.
We do not accept CVs from recruitment agencies for this open job.