Senior Business Analyst – IMM
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Contract, Full time
- Edelway AG
- 26 Sep 16
My client, a global bank based in Zurich, is currently looking for a senior Business Analyst.
This bank is one of the world leaders in the banking sector and, as such, needs to lead by example on the implementations required by the framework of BASEL III.
In order to reach that target, the management has decided to gather a team that is going to work actively on this ambitious project.
This is without any doubt a great opportunity to join an international leader that may open many professional doors to your career!
Business Analyst – Your mission
- Analyze the impacts of Internal Models Method across the bank
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders such as Credit Risk Officers, IT professionals, Quantitative and front office and determine process changes triggered by IMM
- Coordinate the project delivery with the SMEs in order to fulfill the business stakeholders’ needs
- Ensure that all business requirements are documented and reviewed
- Update and implement the processes and procedures changes
Business Analyst – Your profile
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Degree in business administration, finance and/or quantitative finance
- Strong business analysis skills and ability to draft business requirements documents
- Strong experience in Credit Risk
- Proactive and quick learner
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships with variety of stakeholders
- Previous experience in change management in regulatory area
- Good knowledge of IMM
If this sounds like your next challenge, please send us ASAP your updated CV at email@example.com and I will call you back shortly.
Basel III, Basel 3, wealth management, Internal Model Method, IMM, Credit Risk, CCR, Counterparty Credit Risk, Business Analyst, BA, IT, Change, Change Management, Regulatory, Compliance, RWA, Risk-weighted Asset, implementation