Risk IT Project Manager
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Edelway AG
- 22 Sep 16
risk; IMM; Internal Models Method; basel 3; basel III; RWA; project management; project manager
We are hiring a Risk IT Projet Manager for an international bank based in Zurich.
This is a full time position based on a long term basis.
Great challenge within a team dedicated to Basel III changes implementation.
What are we looking for?
- Background in the lending business of a financial services company
- Effective stakeholder management, experience in facing senior business stakeholders
- Strong relationship building and consultation skills as well as ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with peers, management, project team, key stakeholders and clients
- Ability to engage with quantitative experts and flair for risk methodologies and models
- Previous experience in change management working on regulatory driven projects
You will be responsible for:
- The end-to-end delivery and IT implementation within the project
- Leading project, stakeholder management, adherence to scope, budget and schedule
- Managing interfaces to the various stakeholders (Credit Officer, Credit Analytics, Front Organization, Trading, Audit and other) with exposure to Senior Management
- The supervision of the IMM project throughout all impacted areas
- The development and execution of user training and stakeholder communications
If this sounds like your next challenge, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to share more information.