Openlink Endur Solution Engineer - Power and Gas Trading
- CHF 130 - 150,000
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Olive Delta
- 19 Sep 16
European based Power and Gas Trading Company is looking for a Openlink Endur Solution Engineer for large scale Front to Back Office project for ETRM team.
- Openlink Endur functional and technical operations and maintenance of the ETRM platform.
- SME for all production issues encountered by the business
- End-to-end management and execution of change requests and optimization of time-to-market in response to business with a strong focus on front office solutions
- Ownership of the EoD workflow, price feeds, and delivery of critical reporting both in Openlink Endur and in the data warehouse and other downstream systems (SAP, subsidiary trading systems)
- Responsible for integration and production platforms
- Continuous Improvement of IT and business processes.
- Trading / Risk / Operations Analysis and resolution of complex business issues.
- Testing, validation, and installation of new application releases
- Vendor and Third Party Management.
- Openlink Endur v8-10.0 or later
- Application management and configuration
- Java, VB, .NET, OpenJVS, AVS) and RDBMS (SQL preferred)
- Established background within Energy trading sector
- Fluent written and spoken English.