ORACLE Database Administrator
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Edelway AG
- 22 Sep 16
oracle; DBA; Database Administrator; database adminsitration; 11g; 12c; rman; grid
We are hiring an ORACLE DataBase Administrator for an international bank in Zurich.
This is a full time position on a long term basis.
To the non-resident, please bear in mind that you will have to relocate.
What are we looking for?
At least, 7 years of experience as an Oracle Database Administrator in a Linux environment.
- Database optimization and tuning
- Oracle 11g, 12c would be an advantage
- Supporting Oracle RAC and Dataguard setup
- Operational Know How in working mainly with Oracle Releases 11g and utilities such as RMAN and Grid Control
You have minimum 3 years of experience in production support and a background in the financial industry
As a Senior Oracle Database Administrator, you will be part of the Database Integration team, which is responsible for:
- Providing database integration solutions for key projects
- Consulting activities, design of solutions and implementation of DB infrastructure solutions
- Handoving solutions to 2nd Level Database Operations
- Supporting releases and deliverables
- Managing oncall 2nd Level
If this sounds your next challenge, please contact us at email@example.com and I will get back to you ASAP.