- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Aug 17
About our client
Our client is one of the leading international banks based in Zug.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their Human Resource department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment.
• Developing organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues
• Managing recruitment, on-boarding, assessing, developing and other related HR topics
• Supporting the Management of the Bank in in change and organizational development activities
• Managing Compensation & Benefits administration through an external provider
• Supporting dedicated client groups with general HR administrative tasks
• Minimum 7 years of experience within an HR department, preferably in an international company
• HR academic background is highly preferred
• Excellent knowledge of Swiss labor law
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Fluency in English is a must, Fluency in German or Russian is a strong advantage
What's on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas including Human Resources and Talent Acquisition.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact Yuliya Olonetzky, Consultant