Global Head of Trading for Equities, Multi Asset & O'Connor
Do you have a proven track record of managing best-in-class trading systems on the buy side? Are you a strategic leader, able to manage a global team? We're looking for someone like that to:
- manage a team of global traders, ensuring best execution and full compliance with trading guidelines and regulations
- provide thought leadership to our clients and to the industry at large
- develop and implement world class technology that maximizes liquidity, reduces transaction costs and controls operational risk
- work with portfolio management teams to develop execution strategies that are in alignment with the investment theme and minimize transaction costs
- oversee our relationships with the brokerage, cultivating a solid working partnership
- analyze outcomes and strive to refine execution strategies and improve the quality of executions
You'll be working as part of the newly created Equities, Multi Asset, and O'Connor, under the leadership of Dawn Fitzpatrick. You'll manage a centralized trading team responsible for the execution of all orders from the equity, multi-asset and O'Connor investment teams. You'll be a part of the senior management team, working alongside the managing directors of portfolio management, technology, legal and compliance, and sales and client service.
Your experience and skills
- multi-asset trading expertise in equities, rates, credit, commodities, foreign exchange and derivatives
- a global perspective, with experience building relationships across multiple functions and geographical regions
- a solid understanding of traditional and alternative investment capabilities and products
- a strong entrepreneurial spirit coupled with commercial market awareness
- an impeccable character with high ethical and quality standards, gravitas, diplomacy and drive
- an excellent communicator and presenter, known for your ability to influence decisions
- driven to push through business decisions in a dynamic environment and to exceed business expectations
- well organized with an ability to manage timelines autonomously and deliver under time pressure
- comfortable working at all levels of seniority, as an effective partner internally and a strong representative externally
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.