IMOS / Shipping Business Analyst | Oil Trading | Geneva
- CHF 140,000 - 170,000
- Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Olive Delta
- 18 Aug 17
You will join the dedicated Business Analysis team where you will have the opportunity to learn / improve / use your knowledge in Shipping management systems such as IMOS.
- Analyse user requirements.
- Translate software requirements into programming code.
- Research, design and write new software programs and apps; test new programs and 'fault finding'.
- Work closely with project managers, developers, systems analysts and Front Office teams.
- Continually update technical knowledge and skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years within a Commodity / Energy trading environment.
- IMOS Expertise
- Extensive Business Analysis background.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities
- Highly responsive, energetic and enthusiastic
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Resourceful and able to think creatively and adapt. A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment
- Team player, with an open non-political style and a high level of personal integrity.