Data Intelligence Analyst
- Chiasso, Ticino, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Sep 16
XY is a global estate orchestrator with a focus on ultra-high net worth families and corporations. XY is an independent company with no conflicts of interest that uses scientific methodologies and best-in-class technologies which have been developed in accordance with international experience and research.
To support our continued business growth we are currently looking for a Data Intelligence Analyst.
He/she will be required to manage efficiently and effectively the relationship with external Data Providers, internal consultants and IT department with the aim to control and guarantee financial data capture, supporting business decision and suggesting new approaches or template analysis to enhance performance.
The key duties will be focused around data analysis and control in the field of financial instruments and complex portfolios, supported by an innovative IT platforms developed internally.
- Outstanding academic record in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or Engineering;
- 1/2 years professional experience in financial institutions (Banks, Asset Managers, Consulting Companies);
- Fluency English both written and oral;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Good knowledge of VBA and Bloomberg platform;
- Accuracy, reliability, discretion, good sense of responsibility;
- Strong problem solving skills, desire and ability to work effectively in a results-oriented environment, great motivation, teamwork attitude and highest ethical standards would be very important to complete the profile;
- A good working knowledge of Italian and other major languages will be considered a plus;
- Completion of Master in Finance and/or CFA will be considered a plus.
*Applications will be treated in strict confidence*
**We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified**