WTX Integration Consultant
- In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration.
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Jun 17
An established firm is seeking a potential individual who has sound expertise and understanding of Websphere Transformation Extender, offering an opportunity to play a vital role in being part of an establish team covering all aspects of data transformation and fast tracked his/her career in a highly professional and leadership-oriented platform.
- Monitoring /Production support of EAI interfaces developed in WTX versions between the client applications.
- Monitoring WTX launchers running on Unix system and restart in case of issues.
- Monitoring of Interface failures related to data issue and report them to front office.
- Ensure start of week, start of day and end of day checks are performed
- Ensure any incidents occurring during the batch run are logged and resolved in a timely fashion
- Any unresolved incidents are escalated in a timely fashion and tracked through to closure.
- Consistently categorize batch failures and are able to identify trends in RCA and drive initiatives to close such problems.
- Performs UNIX Shell scripting to automate and schedule jobs
- Main/Side by Side Support of Triple A system, EBanking and Actuate.
- Handles Database Management Systems.
- Coordination with Developers specialized in Unix Scripting, Database Administration, and Actuate Development and Triple A scripting.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Minimum 5 years of working experience dealing with WTX (Websphere Transformation Extender) integration within financial services.
- Knowledge on Triple A system is a good to have.
- Holds a good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Preferred competency from a Technical background.
- To possess a strong drive in making things happen.