Vice President, Information Technology (Channels & Private Banking)
- Permanent, Full time
- CIMB BANK
- 21 Sep 16
Realise your full potential at CIMB Bank At CIMB, we believe that our people are our greatest assets in realising our vision of becoming Southeast Asia’s most valued universal bank. We offer an environment that is inspiring, creative, challenging and above all, one where our people can realise their full potential.
- To perform resource planning for support, development, projects and subject matter experts (SMEs) for Channels applications (Internet Banking, ATM, Cardlink, CRM, eForm, eStatement, eAlert, 1View, DNC, RTB) and Private Banking.
- To ensure team members are knowledgeable in project management methodology.
- To display good leadership qualities, high commitment and drive to complete the assignment.
- To deliver projects within timeline, quality and within budget.
- To regularly update management via established reporting templates and interval (e.g. monthly ad yearly) for support, development and projects.
- To engage with business unit on SLA for system uptime, service requests ad incident reports on a monthly basis.
- To ensure support unit is able to meet the establish SLA and process of escalation.
- To ensure development unit is able to deliver projects on time and with high quality.
- To ensure SME is knowledgeable in respective products, propose and present solution required and to make improvement where necessary.
- To identify new technologies for process improvement and cost management initiatives.
- To identify training needs for application team.
- Analyze stakeholder’s project requirements and manage their expectations, addressing any misalignment and provide sensible solutions.
- Ensure project delivery is done in line with stakeholder’s requirements.
- Develop and maintain a detailed project plan which delivers to the cost, quality and time.
- Capture project learning points for sharing.
- Collaborate with other Application teams and Infra teams to ensure commonality and consistency of application and Infra project solutions when necessary.
- Compliance to external/internal regulatory requirements, internal control standards and group compliancy policy.
- Participate in Department and related project meetings (when necessary) and provide technical / application suggestions/solutions.
- Min. Bachelor’s degree and preferably majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems.
- 8-10 years experience in project management and team management
- Strong track record in application support and project management and SDLC processes in a banking environment.
- Good leadership skills, organizational ability and time management.
- Highly result oriented and can work independently.
- Ability to build relationships and interact effectively with internal and external parties.
- Good analytical, technical, written and communication skills.
- Ability to motivate and build a team with adequate skill required to manage application/personnel via training (internal/external).
- Ability to plan and prioritize work/projects in the team.
Please send detailed resume, including salary expectation and contact number to:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.