VP, Project Manager (Internet Banking), Consumer Banking Tech, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 23 Jun 17
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
The selected candidate is required to lead the implementation of the rollout of the bank’s Internet banking (IB) initiatives in Singapore.
- Ensure successful implementation of IB initiatives in Singapore
- Lead a team of technical managers and vendor leads to deliver the IB initiatives
- Be the single point of contact for the business for the IB initiatives
- Be the single point of contact for DBS to all vendors/service providers in relation to the IB initiatives
- Ensure a successful partnership with business units and vendors
- Ensure the smooth operations of IB platforms after the rollouts
- Liaise with Business Unit on initiatives - from conceptualization to implementation
- Provide project management for the delivery of initiatives
- Liaise with vendors for project delivery
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to provide solutions, efforts sizing and functional and design specifications for business initiatives
- Work with Project Management Centre for project governance
- Drive contract negotiations, signing and monitoring
- Create core work products and inspect other work products
- Track financials and work closely with Business Unit Controllers for financial matters
- Serve as liaison between Business Unit and project team
- Support Group Audit on their involvement in projects
- Present to Sponsors and Steering Committee
- Ensure the smooth operational rollout of new IB services to customers
- Work with the day to day systems operations manager to provide timely resolution to daily production issues.
- An undergraduate degree or higher.
- Min 8 years’ related work experience in the Banking industry.
- Prior experience in large-scale and multi-vendor project implementations is mandatory.
- Candidate should possess either a PMP certification or have a similar form of accreditation
- Previous experience on applications analysis, design and development on JAVA, J2EE, C++ and UNIX based systems will be desirable.
- Experience with application servers such as JBoss, Websphere and Kony is an advantage
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.