VP, ADM - Data warehouse, GTO
VP, ADM - Data warehouse, GTOJob Objectives
You will lead team members, including external vendors, to deliver IT solutions to bank's end-user. The solution scope involves Data Warehouse and Reporting applications to enhance the bank's operation readiness and financial prowess. Forward looking and agile to adapt to changing bank's needs and dynamic working environment.
- Liaise with the end-user and technical solution team to implement data warehouse solutions that align with the organization's business objectives.
- Critical examination of requirements and understanding operations and systems.
- Manage a team to provide technical delivery within timeline and budget
- Engage contract staff and vendor in the delivery, in the most cost effective manner.
- Lead a team of internal staff and provide guidance, coaching/mentoring for high level of engagement and performance
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 8 years of experience in application development and maintenance with full software development life cycle experience,
- Fast Learner, enjoy analytical work and proactive in providing solutions with attention to details
- Strong inter-personal communication, problem solving and documentation skills.
- Experience in implementing enterprise data warehouse for business analytics, risk management and finance reporting.
- Exposure to Data Management Office work in data governance and metadata management
Essential Skillset :-
- Regulatory & Compliance Reporting such as BASEL- Credit Risk/Market Risk/Ops Risk, FATCA & CRS
- Banking Data Model such as FSLDM / BDW / equivalent
- Possess competent technical knowledge in the following solution platform/tool:
- AIX or other Unix platform
- Oracle Database with Oracle PLSLQ and Performance Tuning experience
- Informatica PowerCentre
Preference on industry background or previous companies worked for?
- Bank environment with knowledge and experience of technology and operation
- Massively parallel processing platform, such as Teradata
- Big data platform such as Cloudera Hadoop