VP - Investment Analytics - Asset Management/Fund Services
- Permanent, Full time
- Tangspac , EA Licence No: 07C3635
- 27 Sep 16
Our client, a leading Asset Servicing Bank, is looking to hire an experienced product manager to join their Investment Analytics team in Singapore.
- to provide investment analytical services to internal and external clients of the company. The three key services areas are:
- Service delivery of investment performance & risk analytics for internal and external clients in Asia
- Client relationship management support for internal and external clients of IRP in Asia
- Technical expertise and product consulting for internal and external clients of IRP in Asia Pacific
- The role is regional covering Asia Pacific markets
- Focus on leading the product development and management of Investment Analytical solutions.
- This includes dedicated responsibilities for the development of the Investment Analytical services product roadmap, the definition of the product proposition and supporting the associated business operating models for Investment Analytical services.
- Master degree in finance with 8-10 years of experience in the financial services industry, with at least five years of product management experience on asset fund services products
- Operational experience in the financial services industry working directly on Investment Analytical services (performance / attribution / risk / compliance)- CFA / CIPM / CAIA or FRM certifications are highly preferred
- Deep theoretical knowledge of financial instruments (equity, fixed income, derivatives, swaps, forwards, mutual funds...)
- Institutional market experience preferred, especially on Asian markets
- Demonstrated success defining and launching products
- Capability to undertake detailed analysis and to formalize documentation to support the product lifecycle
Interested candidates please send your detailed resume to email@example.com stating the reference "Investment Analytics".