VP/AVP, Test Lead, Core Systems Technology, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 26 Jun 17
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Support Test Manager to oversee respective SG Finance and Risk applications testing activities
- Develop the test plan for the tasks, dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality and obtain stakeholder support for this plan
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per defined standards
- Lead the automation of the testing process in-sprint and during SIT using the right tool set – Licenced and Open source
- Responsible for executing software Test Automation development from conceptual phase to testing phase.
- Working with vendors and business analyst and End Users within organization.
- Responsible for mentoring junior testers/developers
- 10-12 years of experience in the field of financial/banking applications testing and a broad experience in leading the testing on large complex projects/programmes as a lead or manager
- Strong experience in agile methodologies and TDD/BDD.
- Strong technical knowledge – able to code in one or two scripting language
- Experience in test automation and developing automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience automating testing in multiple technologies – Mainframe, web, Java/.Net.
- Experience automating through the UI, API and web services
- Advanced knowledge of test methodologies and approaches
- Experience of using and implementing a variety of test tools, including tools for test management / planning, defect tracking, test automation, test data management
- Experience with Agile and Testing Tools e.g. Selenium, HPQC, UFT/QTP, OPTIM, JIRA, Confluence would be an advantage
- Experience working directly with and managing vendors and partners
- Pro-active, independent, resourceful and able to work in a team
- Experience of Finance and Risk domain and applications required.
- Familiarity with Mainframe, modern 3-tier applications & related technologies (e.g. Java/J2EE, SQL/Oracle, UNIX)
- Experience with VB scripting, REST and MS Excel scripting would be an advantage
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher preferably in Computer Science or IT
- Additional experience on developing service based application
- Excellent analytical skills; Proficient in MS Office and able to produce board-level documentation
- Fluency in written and spoken English; Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who sets and meets challenging personal targets; Detailed person, with a big picture outlook
- Understanding of current technologies employed by Tier 1 Investment Banking Institutions
- Must be a team player
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.