VP/AVP, Information Security Officer, Tech Services, Technology & Operations
- Not Specified
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 28 Sep 16
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Provide information security related advisories, consultation and security solutions to support banking business, operations and technology infrastructure projects. This may include vendor evaluation, technology product evaluation, technical design reviews and information security risk assessment.
- Responsible, develop and maintain regional policies, standards and procedures that guide and support the provision of information security services.
- Participate in review of security baselines for information security related infrastructures.
- Degree Holder in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years experience or equivalent
- Good interpersonal and communication skills - spoken and written
- Good planning and other project management skills, including strong organisation skills
- Must be solutions oriented; ability to work with all levels of management and staff
- Self-starter, performance-oriented individuals preferred
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM
- IT professional with good understanding of technical security solutions surrounding various technologies such as but not limited to: Application security, data loss prevention, denial of service protection, authentication solutions, firewall technologies, anti-virus and white listing, content filtering, secure email solutions, remote access
- solutions, log management & analysis, routing, switching, network management and cryptography usage
- Familiar with new technologies in POS, ATM, Internet Banking, credit cards, phone banking, Internet technologies such as social networking, cloud computing, mobile technology, big data usage Experience in outsourced vendor management.
- Familiar with banking regulatory guidelines and Payment Card Industry standards. Awareness of the business challenges faced by banking and financial institutions
- Prior experience in either banking, IT risk management, network engineer, mobile application developer, operating system administrator, database administrator
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.