- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 10 Sep 17
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Key Roles and Responsibilities
FM eTrading - MM Test Lead
- Lead the eCommerce - Money Market stream
- Design and execute high-quality test cases based on accurate business requirements analysis.
- Maintain a testing structure to facilitate future additions / amendments and ongoing execution.
- Champion and implement testing automation at every opportunity using best of breed software tools for both server side and client side components.
- Demonstrate effective and accurate test scheduling skills in line with other project deliverables.
- Ensure that testing cycles can be executed by a wide audience; not just by testers.
- Troubleshoot QA environments, diagnosing and resolving issues prior to formal testing.
- Perform root cause analysis of issues to assist in determining the source of problems.
- Utilise Jira to effectively categorise and track issues raised during the testing cycle.
- Undertake strategic test planning & develop a strategic testing approach for each service in support of the FM eCommerce strategy.
- Identify and analyse strategic testing opportunities and initiatives on a global basis.
- Participate in regular testing review meetings and conduct proactive data analysis on all metrics, including daily / weekly / monthly reports.
- Accept responsibility for testing of tactical and strategic business initiatives for FM eCommerce and coordination of the business plans, policies, and processes in support of those initiatives.
- Constantly analyse, enhance and seek to improve the testing processes employed.
- Undertake Static Data Analysis for all system components throughout all stages of test execution.
- Accept global responsibility for producing functional and testing requirements for eCommerce systems to serve all parts of FM and the wider SCB group where they wish to utilise FM functionality.
- In order to be successful the incumbent will be familiar with FMSD strategy and will work to achieve those business objectives.
- Successfully manage themselves during the project lifecycle.
- Identify and mitigate risks that would impact the overall projects failure and success.
- Effectively engage with multiple stakeholders and vendors on a regular basis.
Qualifications and Skills
Mandatory Qualifications & Skills
Successful candidates must:
- Be SMEs on the testing of eCommerce offerings with proven experience on large scale FM projects.
- Have experience working within the investment or wholesale banking industries.
- Demonstrate a strong general knowledge of banking business systems
- Possess an understanding of FX trading lifecycle - FX flows from front to back office systems
- Possess excellent communication skills to facilitate accurate and efficient communication across globally distributed development and test teams.
- Possess a proactive 'can do' attitude and demonstrate the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Be customer oriented & focused.
- Possess proven UNIX skills
- Have proven SQL skills.
- Have demonstrable experience of test automation for system testing, predominately in usage of, but ideally defining and implementing test automation frameworks.
Successful candidates would ideally also demonstrate:
- Strong experience in scripting languages, particularly Python
- Ability to code test tooling in Java
- Understanding of, and experience in non-functional testing, particularly around performance testing of latency metrics.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31/10/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.