- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Other Location: Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, and Africa, Latin America; Canada
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 16041546
- 7+ years of hands-on experience developing applications in an agile environment
- Experience leading teams of up to 10 developers including employees, onshore contractors, and offshore contractors
- Hands on experience building cloud native applications with Spring framework, Spring Boot, Gemfire, etc.
- Hands on experience leveraging Cloud Foundry in PaaS environment.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and testing tools such as Junit
- Knowledge and/or experience with CI/CD practices is a big plus
- Experience implementing business critical, high volume, and highly available applications is a must
- Familiar with RTC for source control and work item management
- Knowledge and experience building web applications with Responsive Web Design enablers like CSS3, HTML5 etc. is a plus
- Must be collaborative, adaptable, and have good communication skills. Prior experience working on agile teams is very desirable
- Experience in the Financial industry is a plus
This position will help front the design and development efforts to build cloud native applications for International cards. A technical specialist with prior experience in engineering and building cloud native application solutions will be critical to start the transformation journey.