Technical Lead, Pega (1 year contract)
- Contract, Full time
- Bank of Singapore
- 21 Sep 16
The Foundation Program is one of the critical Technology delivery programs for the bank, aiming at modernizing our Core Banking (T24) capabilities through the implementation of scalable straight-through-processing and providing front- to back-office support for the full range of traditional banking and wealth management financial products. As part of the Technology team, the incumbent is responsible for the overall design, development and implementation of the technical solution required by the project. This role also requires working with external vendors and consultants and involves reviewing of their deliverable to ensure quality and compliance with project requirements and BOS policies and guidelines.
- Analyzing business requirements and functional specifications, performing gap analysis and to develop the solution within the bank’s software development framework and policies.
- Coordinate and communicate with various stakeholders, such as program/project manager, external vendor, business analyst, infrastructure support, application support, etc.
- To deliver prototypes (when relevant) based on high level business and functional requirements.
- Assess and document IT risks for the application/solution.
- Ensure all development have been unit tested in compliance to design and functional specifications and provide support to downstream testing such as SIT and UAT.
- Maintain a working knowledge of business processes and solution design.
- At least 6-10 years of experience in application development/software engineering within the financial domain.
- Experience with implementing Pega in a FSI environment required
- Excellent communication skills, able to collaborate/facilitate with stakeholders across different areas, and able to manage vendor for project delivery.
- Strong experience in playing the role of technical lead, able to handle multiple projects and priorities concurrently and manage business expectations accordingly.
- Extensive experience in creating and documenting technical specifications.
- Experience with Customer Onboarding and KYC processes will be an advantage