- Competitive package offered
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Sep 17
Our firm is a technology-driven proprietary trading firm headquartered in Singapore. We are seeking a qualified and experienced Technical Analyst to join our growing team. We are focused primarily on Asia-based exchanges, the firm trades a wide range of asset classes combining multiple edges in pricing, experience, and technology.
The candidate will need to collect, analyse, and interpret trade patterns, data (charts/graphs), and trends based on market prices and technical indicators. A successful technical analyst should use a systematic approach to financial forecasting, taking into account relevant data around prices, trading volumes, and relationships between securities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement trading strategies based on technical analysis
- Conduct in-depth simulations of possible trading strategies and patterns
- Be able to clearly communicate market commentary and trading ideas to other traders and desk heads
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge:
- 7-10 years of experience in a similar position
- Familiarity with high frequency trading environment
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business or economics
- Ideally a CFA and/or CMT certification
- Financial modelling skills essential
- Superior knowledge of Excel, knowledge of Python(or other scripting languages) a plus
- Resourceful, strong critical-thinking and analytical skills
- Clear communication skills in English
Benefits and Perks:
- A chance to work with multiple technologies across the whole firm and gain exposure to all aspects of the high frequency trading business
- Rare opportunity to work with and learn from industry experts as we build a new firm together
- Participation in the bonus pool
- We offer an excellent group medical health plan, a fitness subsidy program and provide all employees with breakfast and lunch daily
This is a full time position. Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested and qualified candidates please send your resume/CV and updated contact information.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified**