Team Lead, Quality Assurance & Testing
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of Singapore
- 21 Sep 16
The Team Lead, Quality Assurance & Testing will be responsible for application quality assurance and testing. He / She will have responsibility for defining and implementing the testing approach and strategy, managing a team of onshore testers as well as considering all aspects of testing such as end user feedback, regression, tracking, traceability, test data, environments, automation and non-functional testing.
- Responsible for planning, estimating and implementing quality assurance framework for the software testing lifecycle of the bank.
- Work with project managers, development and engineering teams to ensure efficiency of system integration test cycles and propose improvements required if defects are found. This includes the technical support of all testing cycles (System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing) for both Technology Change the Bank and Run the Bank projects, ensuring all deliverables are aligned with technology development governance, championing and utilising Quality Assurance procedures.
- Creating, maintaining, and executing test plans and test cases against our software platforms.
- Promote the knowledge of manual / automation testing and defect tracking tools to help in proper tool selection and set-up.
- Resolve testing problems by modifying testing methods during tests, conferring with management to revise test objectives and standards.
- Maintain testing database by developing defect tracking and regression testing information requirements, designing information system to capture test outcomes.
- Report test outcomes by collecting, analyzing, interpreting, summarizing, and displaying data; recommend software changes when required.
- Ensure that all support and testing documentation meet or exceed agreed quality ITIL and other standards as required. Improve the testing processes to introduce consistency in quality assurance around change implementation, and allow the team to channel more resources onto the actual management of change delivery.
- Degree in an IT related discipline.
- At least 12+ years of information technology experience including at least 4 years of management experience in Quality Assurance and Testing for Technology Applications.
- Strong practical knowledge of quality assurance tools, packages and methodologies.
- Must be detail oriented, reliable and have the ability to supervise small teams of Quality Assurance Analysts and testers.
- Financial technology background experience (Private Banking domain knowledge preferred) with strong experience in the deployment and integration of vendor solutions.
- Previous hands-on experience on Core Banking applications (such as Temenos T24) in an implementation or production support role will be an advantage.