TRIRIGA Application Developer and Technical Consultant
- Permanent, Full time
- 26 Sep 16
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) has established a world wide Center of Competency (CoC) to provide Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) thought leadership to GBS and Software Group (SWG). The primary objective of this group is to provide strategy, through leadership and Best Practices, while supporting sales, solutioning and delivery excellence to GBS teams in Europe, North America and Growth Markets. The CoC will initially have a focus on traditional Asset Management and also IWMS.
A TRIRIGA Application Developer is responsible for the implementation of customization within the TRIRIGA application platform. The Application Developer's role is to understand the customer's application requirements, work with the Business Analyst (and often a Technical Lead) who designed the customer's application, and implement the customized solution.
- Hands-on configuration, testing and deployment of the IBM TRIRIGA solution through all phases of the software development life cycle
- Work multiple projects simultaneously and provide status updates to management on a regular basis and update project schedules.
- Work cooperatively with other organizations with TRIRIGA to accomplish project work in an efficient and quality manner.
- Report tools such as Crystal and BIRT.
- Data migration tools, Extract Transform Load (ETL) scripts, etc.
- TRIRIGA technologies such as Single Sign On, GIS, CAD, Offline, Data Connect, Data Integrator.
- Relational database administration DBA skills and SQL.
- Cloud Based Solutions, SaaS and SlaaS.
Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- Good working knowledge in two of the following three area's
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
At least 1 year experience in the following:
· Basic knowledge in TRIRIGA Platform and application
· in application development including IDE or GUI based programming tools
· experience in and ability to work with multiple internal and external organizations to resolve technical and other customer related problems, multitask, meet deadlines and set priorities.
· experience in Evaluating customer requirements and technical designs to perform development and testing activities.
· experience in Technical Consultant (or equivalent role)
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Seeking at least 2 years in the following: Integration
Analyzing functional requirements and creating the technical integration design by leveraging technical knowledge
Guiding the technical aspects of the solution development and integration, including technical design and quality of the technical implementation
TRIRIGA technologies such as Single Sign On, GIS, CAD, Offline, Data Connect, Data Integrator.
Define data model to capture data elements to map to business requirements. Implement data extraction transformation and delivery mechanism.
Lead implementation of data collection, data transformation and integration with reporting framework.
Build out new servers (physical and Virtual Machine (VM)) for both standard and customized solutions.
Application development including IDE or GUI based programming tools
Role ( Job Role )
Business Transformation Consultant
Primary job category
Secondary Job Category
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Australia, Sweden, Singapore, United States