System Analyst (Trade Finance)
System Analyst (Trade Finance)The successful candidate will assume the role of System Analyst (SA) in the Trade Finance domain where he/she will function as technical specialist who possesses sound technical knowledge about Trade Finance System and UNIX platform.
The successful candidate will participate actively in projects, solutions and other initiatives which involve system impact analysis, technical design, development, testing and system commissioning for the Trade Finance System.
• Work closely with key stakeholders to deliver projects and solutions.
• Work closely with product vendors to analyze change request, review system design, ensure compliance to technology architecture standards, software defect resolution and system deployment.
• Develop programs and scripts
• Provide support to SIT and UAT, investigate and resolve technical issues reported in projects.
• Provide support to system and performance management, application vulnerability management and control, software release management.
• Plan and commission production system implementation.
• Develop technical documents and other System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) related documents.
• Preferably with Information Technology / Engineering / Computer Science related degree.
• Possess minimum of 1 year experience in system / software development. Preferably with exposure to SDLC.
• Possess technical knowledge in UNIX (preferably AIX), UNIX shell scripting, Oracle database and IBM MQSeries.
• Possess positive (can-do) working attitude, willing to hands on, with resilience and good adaptability to take on different challenging assignments.
• Effective and has good self-initiative to learn and excel individually and as a team.
• Able to multi-task
• Experience in developing / supporting trade finance system and knowledge of trade finance operations are good advantages.
• Technical knowledge in WebLogic, Java, XML, MF-COBOL, Dimension and TAMICI is a plus.
• Good soft skills in communication, writing, presentation, etc., are valued.