System Analyst (SAS)
System Analyst (SAS)• Work closely with key stakeholders to deliver projects and solutions
• Provide/review solutions on end-to-end approach to system integration across multiple platforms/applications
• Work closely with product vendors to analyze change requests, review system design, ensure compliance to technology architecture standards, software defect resolution and system deployment
• Provide support to SIT and UAT, investigate and resolve technical issues reported in projects.
• Conduct system and performance management, application vulnerability management and control, software release management
• Plan and commission production system implementation
• Develop and review technical documents and other System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) related documents.
• Degree in computer science or related discipline
• At least 5 years' IT experience supporting financial applications (such as real-time fraud analytics and regulatory reporting) using SAS platform and tools such as SAS Visual Scenario Designer, SAS Visual Analytics, SAS Data Integration Studio, SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Event stream Processing
• Good command of system design techniques and trouble shooting skills on real-time and batch processing across multiple platforms
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
• Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.