System Analyst (Murex Development)
System Analyst (Murex Development)• To be responsible for the development, implementation, execution and completion of enhancements (ITSRs) for Treasury and Market Risk for Singapore and overseas branches.
• Lead the user requirements study with users and work on system designs
• Conduct end to end impact analysis of systems (and interfacing systems)
• Liaise with vendors (where required) and review and validate external cost estimates
• Manage ITSR delivery with internal and external resources
• Zero-defect mindset to ensure quality of work in delivery of ITSRs
• Adhere to Bank's SDLC standards
• University degree/Diploma in IT
• 3 to 5 years of working experience in development in any of the areas in Murex - datamart/reporting, VaR, Mxml workflow, etradepad.
• Must have a good working knowledge in SQL, UNIX script, Windows, Oracle or MS SQL
• Conversant with UNIX and PC platforms
• Knowledge in Treasury products/operations
• Good technical, analytical, communication and inter-personal skills
• Possess initiative, drive, and ability to work independently and be a good team player