Software Support Analyst - Singapore
- Permanent, Full time
- Trading Technologies.
- 29 Sep 16
Are you interested in pursuing your passion in an industry that demands innovation? Trading Technologies (TT) is looking for self-motivated employees who thrive on challenges, problem solving and take ownership in fast-paced and collaborative environments.
We are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic and motivated Software Support Analyst to join our Singapore Customer Support team.
Our team provides support for TT’s full suite of products, coupled with providing first class customer service to our global customer base.
Our next successful analyst is passionate about providing excellent customer service, has an affinity for trading platform functionality, and thrives in a problem solving environment.
- Handle all customer requests via various support channels; inbound phone calls, email, and chat
- Deliver first class customer service to our global customer base
- Clearly document and investigate all Support incidents,
- Learn and understand TT’s technical architecture so to effectively troubleshoot issues
- Efficiently manage multiple incidents simultaneously in a high pressured environment
- Provide timely and meaningful updates to customers
- Replicate software issues to diagnose and resolve incidents quickly
- Continual learning of new product features and functionality
- Exceptional customer handling, telephone and written skills
- Background in supporting a derivatives trading platform
- Investigation and diagnostic skills and an enthusiastic ability to problem solve
- Competent IT literacy around Windows/OS X/Linux operating systems
- Strong initiative and strives to improve self and team
- Strong teamwork orientation, interaction and collaboration
- Support tool knowledge such as; ServiceNow, Jira, Splunk
- Familiarity with FIX Protocol 4 or higher is a plus
- A willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends when operational requirements dictate.
Required Candidate Attributes:
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions
Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification; Meets commitments.
Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit
Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Adaptability - Adapts to regular changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands.
Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan
Initiative - Volunteers readily; Seeks increased responsibilities; Asks for and offers help when needed; Looks for what is required. Inquisitive.