Service Delivery Consultant (Benefits)
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank Of America / Merrill Lynch
- 22 Aug 17
Service Delivery Consultant (Benefits)
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion.
Candidates will be considered for a role as Benefits Service Delivery Consultant. This role sits within the C&B team supporting benefits delivery for assigned country/countries or program(s) in APAC, ensuring C&B programs are delivered and aligned with business and program objectives. It requires working closely with design partners, other shared services teams such as payroll, life events, service center, as well as Country HR and vendors.
- Responsible for benefits delivery for assigned (in-scope) benefits programs / countries
- Manage queries and escalations related to benefits delivery matters
- Review and streamline the benefits delivery processes, maintain process maps and detailed SOPs and execute process controls
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with benefits vendors, and undertake vendor management tasks such as vendor performance review, issue management, invoice processing, vendor due diligences, etc.
- Drive benefits policy design, to ensure benefits delivery is fully aligned to program requirements
- Manage and report out issues and risks appropriately
- Manage internal and external audit activities
- Responsible for benefits metrics and compliance reports
- Participate in ad-hoc projects, as assigned
- Perform secondary owner for another benefits portfolio, as assigned
- Responsible for the validation of benefits related balance sheet accounts (as applicable)
- Understand regulations and their impact on benefits policies / processes
- Overall experience of 5-8 years, with at least 2 -3 year of HR benefits operations/ design experience (regional experience within Asia Pacific preferred)
- Knowledge of benefits legislation (knowledge of unions and collective agreements preferred)
- Working Knowledge of Mandarin
- Exposure to working with and managing vendors is an advantage
- Team player, energetic, service-oriented and able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Team player yet a self starter and self motivated individual assertive in maintaining confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to engage with multiple stakeholders at a level appropriate to their grade
- Ability to manage a high volume of work under tight service delivery deadlines
- Good command of written and oral English
- Well-versed with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer.
Posting Date: 12/07/2017
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40