Senior Solution Architect
- SGD200000 - SGD300000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 23 Sep 16
A leading international bank is seeking a Senior Solution Architect to join the Investment Banking team, specifically to work on its Front Office and Risk Management architecture.
- Analyze functional and non-functional requirements from different teams to propose a suitable solution with the approved scope and solution design.
- Design and implement a technology roadmap to tie the Front Office and Market Risk systems to the overall Operations architecture of the bank.
- Take ownership of outcome of solution which includes dealing with issues, updating key stakeholders and re-issuing design artefacts where necessary.
- Ensure that designs are cost-effective, maintainable, scalable and are in line with the overall bank's strategy and architecture.
- Key stakeholder interactions will be with Front Office, Market Risk, Market Finance, Operations etc. Also work closely with Developers who will be using the solution design to make key changes and enhancements to the systems.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- Solution architecture experience within an Investment Banking - Front Office and Risk environment. Should also have good understanding of how these systems tie into the overall Operations architecture within the bank and provide technology roadmaps for it.
- Proven relevant experience in solution design and architecture for mid to large size programs within the bank.
- Solid understanding of Derivatives products across FICC (FX, Fixed Income and/or Commodities).
- Solid understanding of Market Risk topics including valuations, new FRTB/BCBS regulations etc.
- Possess a multi-language (C, C++, C#, Java) software development background. He or she should be able to describe memory caches etc.
- Good understanding of high performance computing (HPC) and grid architecture.
- Exposure to Murex and/or Cloud technologies, i.e. AWS would be advantageous.
- This role requires a credible individual who is capable of dealing with senior stakeholders and managing individual expectations appropriately.
**Open to candidates from abroad who are willing to relocate to Singapore.
Key Words: Architecture, Global Markets, FICC, Risk, Software Engineering
For more information please contact Nicole Quek (R1323731)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330