Senior Project Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 26 Sep 16
Senior Project Manager
- Provide domain knowledge in (Enterprise) Collateral Management aspects in the context of FIS delivering implementation services for its Enterprise Collateral Management (ECM) solution suite.
- Advise on how to implement and use solution components to efficiently support a given client's business model and processes.
- Analyze, decompose and understand given problem sets and requirements of customers and derive necessary implementation and configuration steps.
- Retrofit client-specific requirements back in to Product Management and Development processes.
- Role and position is embedded within FIS Capital Markets Professional Services organization that is responsible for implementation services and product consulting of our ECM solution suite.
- Product Consultants can/will be assigned to local and global projects, readiness to travel is a must. Implementation projects are currently facing high demand in different locations with significant time pressure.
- Consultants have to work closely with ECM product team, development factory and customer support unit.
- Lead implementation projects to implement an integrated ECM solution
- Consult/advise how to implement and configure product components of ECM solution suite
- Implement and configure technical product components (installation, interfaces etc)
- Analysis of client's business requirements in pre-sales phase
- Define and apply best practices for the setup of ECM solution components
- Define and document product support for generic and client specific business processes
- Setup project documentation (operations manual)
- Develop check list for functional implementation steps
- Develop and execute functional tests cases
- Educate and train business users on how to operate/use product components
- Functional testing
- Deliver domain and product expertise in pre-studies and scoping exercises
- Assist with completing functional parts of RFIs/RFPs
- Gain in depth knowledge of Enterprise Collateral Management solution suite, including Collateral Operations & Optimization, Inventory Management, Collateral Trading\
- Broaden domain knowledge of (Enterprise) Collateral Management market and industry
- Develop expertise on how to best map client's business model to vendor's product suite
- Gain knowledge on best of breed technology architectures to support given ECM market problems
- Responsible for identifying incremental sales opportunities (existing client base)
- BA in economics/finance or computer science
- 7yrs + working experience in finance/software industry
- Domain knowledge of Finance industry/Capital Markets, preferably Collateral Management, Trading and Risk
- Understand related business processes and technology support
- Conceptual understanding and mapping of business requirements to software components
- Advanced knowledge of structured software delivery/implementation approach (doer)
- Previous Development experience (preferred Java)
- Consultative approach
- Technical software implementation tools (ETL tools, SQL, etc.)
FIS solutions for capital markets help banks, broker-dealers, futures commission merchants and other financial institutions improve the efficiency, transparency and control of their trading and processing. From market connectivity, trade execution and securities financing to accounting, data management and tax reporting, our solutions provide cross-asset support for the entire trade lifecycle. We help our customers increase efficiency, make more informed decisions, improve their use of capital and manage risk more effectively. For more information, please visit www.sungard.com/capitalmarkets
FIS has acquired SunGard. Pushing the pace of financial technology, together we'll help our clients solve technology challenges for their business - whether it's capital markets in Mumbai or community banking in Macon.
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
Learn more at http://www.fisglobal.com/ www.fisglobal.com
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Please note all offers are contingent on successfully passing the pre-employment checks. These may include:
- Previous Employment
- Highest Education
- Career Gap Analysis
- Extended Blacklists
- Credit Check
- Basic Criminal
This list is not exhaustive.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability