- SGD100000 - SGD160000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5502
- 18 Jul 16
A strong PMO to help define and control the programme management process. Key coverage: program design and control, financials, governance, stakeholder engagement
On behalf of an international bank, we are looking for an experience PMO help define and control the programme management process. Key coverage: program design and control, financials, governance, stakeholder engagement
Governance & Control
- Creating a centre of expertise for project management standards and best practices.
- Risks/Issues/Dependencies - Define and track risk, issues, dependencies for the project in collaboration with the project manager and stream leads; manage them (in relevant tool) as defined in the PMP; follow up for closure where required with assignee
- Implement the project governance model for project deliverables. Provide oversight to project governance team. Liaised with relevant control team to ensure sufficient governance is implemented over the project in line with the banks internal guidelines. Prepare for project audit where necessary.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts of project spend based on historical project actual spend and input/update from teams as well as budget comparisons.
- Oversight on Vendor Management and Project Financial actual costs against forecast, accruals, to provide variance analysis.
- Prepare and maintain resource tracker for the project to track resource onboarding
Reporting & Administration
- Prepare and coordinate report for management reporting, reviewing and updating the status of the projects for various stakeholders
- Tracking action items and reporting on the progress and performance of the portfolio of projects on monthly basis and Project Status reporting - project plan tracking, follow-up, maintenance and escalation
- General project meeting administration (minutes, meeting organization, etc.)
- Ensure all documentation and approval are obtained as per submission timeline, ensure all approved projects are loaded into the bank project financial system.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- At least of PMO experience in an Investment Banking environment on large scale change program
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project, MS Powerpoint)
- Experience with Clarity application (desirable)
- Experience of Governance and Assurance Activities
- Thorough understanding of the Project Lifecycle
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and written/verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or contact Veo Nguyen at +65-6818 3133, Email: email@example.com
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1434539