Senior Manager DQMF
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 26 Sep 16
Please view Job Description for details.
We are looking for a Senior Manager DQMF to provide operational support in the global roll out of DQMF for Retail Banking. This role's primary objective is driving the roll-out of Data Quality Management framework (DQMF) for Retail Banking and support other ongoing initiatives in the Data space.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Provide operational support in the global roll-out of DQMF for Retail Banking
* Partner with system and process owner to establish end-to-end lineage of individual data attributes
* Perform controls assessment, identify gaps and follow-up with business owners for remediation
* Setting of data standards and enforcement of the same
* Profiling of data attributes to assess quality
* Responsible for overall project tracking and governance
Qualifications and Skills
* 10-15 years of work experience in Banking domain involving one or more of the following: Core Banking, Cards & Lending products, Client on boarding or Due diligence, Regulatory or Internal reporting, sanctions/ anti-money-laundering, Risk Management (Market, Credit or Operational), Data Governance, OR
* IT or data analysis/ profiling roles supporting the above areas
* In addition, candidates from outside the banking domain will be considered if they have deep functional knowledge of finance function OR have been involved in data analysis and migration work in major data warehousing projects
* Must be comfortable with MS Excel (critical to data analysis work). In addition, any combination of the following skills will also advantage(though not mandatory)
* Prior experience of data analysis and profiling work
* Knowledge and experience of SQL
* Experience of working with data profiling and metadata tools
* Knowledge of Logical data modelling concepts, and ideally some practical experience
* Attention to detail
* High degree of responsibility
* Self-motivated, requiring minimal supervision
* Structure and discipline
* Good written communication skills
* Able to challenge/ question *
* Degree in Accounting, Statistics, or Computer Science specializing in Information Management, or equivalent
* Finance qualifications will be an advantage
* Project Management qualifications
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 19/10/2016. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.