Senior IDM SoD Governance
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 22 Sep 16
Please view Job Description for details.
Group Information Security (GIS) is a critical function within Standard Chartered Bank. It is the GIS mission to protect the Bank from information security threats by delivering effective information security services, responding to security incidents and educating staff. The GIS team is instrumental in ensuring the Bank soundly meets its commitments to internal and external stakeholders and maintains an appropriate cyber security defence posture. Furthermore, the GIS team plays a significant part in the Bank's 'Here for Good' vision and brand promise.
The importance of our mission has strengthened over time and is a principle concern for shareholders, clients, regulators and the communities we operate in. Our Banks success depends on the Group Information Security Function to maintain the correct balance of security capabilities and risk management across the all businesses and functions across our global footprint.
Security Engineering & Delivery are responsible for driving strategic direction of Information Security products, ensuring the successful execution of major "change the bank" initiatives across the organisation, spanning Application & Infrastructure Security Solutions.
Main Purpose of Job:
Segregation of Duties Governance manager will work closely with Business Risk, Control and Change managers to identify and define segregation of duties model across various business units (i.e. CIB, Private and Retail business units). This role will drive complex discussions with business and technology teams to derive optimal segregation of duties intra and inter application rules to mitigate unauthorized and/or inappropriate access risk and fraud risk.
This role will help in defining policy and procedures for preventative and detective SoD (Segregation of Duties) controls and operationalise the same for all systems included in the scope of the project. Additionally, it is the responsibility of the person in this role to ensure that analysis related to exceptions and any associated management reporting is carried out consistently and to quality standards.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
* Drive Segregation of Duties (SoD) program which will entail defining SoD model across CIB, Private and Retail business units
* Review and/or prepare SoD documentation and specifications in accordance with GIS policy and methodology
* Develop subject matter expertise in the SoD rules and the applications under management and to act as this subject matter expert for issues and questions from teams across the bank (globally)
* Facilitate business requirements prioritization and negogiation between business unit leads for deriving SoDs
* Manage SoD program end-user communication and conduct end-user awareness session/training as required
* Assist in enforcement of project deadlines, schedules, and methodologies
Qualifications and Skills
Qualifications & Skills:
* Minimum 12-14 years global experience in Technology or Information Security Governance in large multi-national organization
* Must have a clear understanding of the concepts of Identity & Access Management and Segregation of Duties
* Candidate must have a an understanding of industry best practices for access administration (Provisioning, de-provisioning), access enforcements (authentication protocols) and access governance (certification, logging monitoring etc.)
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to negotiate, compromise and demonstrate diplomacy in sensitive situations across diverse cultures
* Understanding of technology audit and compliance requirements is a must
* PhD/Masters in business, engineering, science or related discipline, or qualified by experience with Bachelor' Degreee
* Extensive experience/subject matter expertise in Segregation of Duties Governance at large multi-national organisation
* Strong communication skills and an ability to communicate at all levels within an organisation
* Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to influence outside of their direct line
* Ability to understand complex data sets and report them in a form which can be understood and actioned
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Strong facilitation skills - and an ability to bring diverse teams together to work to solve a common problem
* Strong experience of working with globally distributed teams
* Strong presentation skills with an excellent standard of English
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a troubleshooting mindset
* Must be articulate and composed
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 07/10/2016. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.