Senior Database Developer
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 15 Sep 16
Please view Job Description for details.
The Financial Markets Data and Middleware team is looking for strong, hands-on candidate to fill the role of Senior Database Developer. Our team develops the solutions for golden sources of reference data, and message based integration for global Financial Markets application systems at Standard Chartered. Key current initiatives include creation of golden sources of operational reference data, the distribution of reference data to application systems and integration of trade processing systems front-to-back.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Key Roles & Responsibilities
The key responsibilities for the senior developer includes:
- Understand the user requirements and participate system design, particularly the data model required in the database. Participate into the full development life cycle of solution building
- Track and maintain metrics such as system performance and system security
- Contribute to design and implementation of application development solutions
- Hands-on programming work for development projects
- Contribute to implementation and enforcement of best practices related to standards and control of software code, testing and release management in messaging development
- Release to production and provide third line support to production system support team.
- Be able to analyze issues and fix them during production and testing.