Senior Consultant Engineer - Splunk
- Permanent, Full time
- The Decipher Bureau
- 20 Sep 16
A leading consultancy is looking for Engineers with 3 years+ Splunk experience, based in Sydney or Melbourne, to join their security & data services team on site at large enterprise. Splunk and cutting edge cloud tech; Join a rapidly expanding team; Surround yourself with excellence! Apply today and arrange a confidential discussion.
Roles available in SYDNEY or MELBOURNE:
This fast growing consultancy is looking for at least 2 hands-on Engineers with good consultative soft skills. Reporting in to a Principal Consultant and working alongside some very skilled Engineers, Architects and Consultants, we are looking for Engineers with the following experience:
- Previous consulting experience internal or external but ideally gained within an agnostic Systems Integrator;
- A solid technical engineer with at least 3 years Splunk Integration, configuration and deployment experience;
- Experience of dealing with vendors and working on site at large enterprise.
The types of engagements you will be tasked with include but are not limited to:
- SIEM integration using Splunk;
- Design and deliver scalable splunk architectures in a range of environments including physical, virtual and cloud (AWS) based solutions;
- Define Splunk strategy; this involves requirements gathering, delivery estimation, scoping and capacity management of the Splunk infrastructure;
- Architecting & designing a Splunk implementation, and the development of dashboards, alerts and applications. Such solutions could potentially ingest data from various systems such as Oracle Exadata, Teradata and SQL Server databases, Cloudera Hadoop systems and other enterprise applications.
You may be someone who enjoys delivering technical security services in to large enterprise environments or developing security designs and architectures, including SIEM and Log management solutions, malware detection & analysis, visibility technologies, traffic capture and/or deep packet inspection inspection capabilities. Or you may enjoy designing & implementing Big Data (and analytics) tools, such as Splunk, as part of an Operational or Security monitoring solution… Either way, we would like to talk with you.
This is a terrific opportunity to join an industry leader. If you are a hands-on Engineer who would like to further develop your consulting skills, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
We are looking to engage at least 2 Engineers ASAP!