Senior Business Analyst - Capital Markets
- Contract, Full time
- Kelly IT Contracting , EA Licence No: 01C4394
- 20 Jun 17
My client, a large MNC bank is seeking to recruit a Senior Business Analyst, who will be responsible for project analysis of a system, responsible for tracking fraudulent trading practices.
Selected candidates will be part of the Front Office Team tasked with building a dashboard that will capture fraudulent practise of trader, including CNA (Cancel and Amend Trade), as well as off market pricing, which is typically different from standard pricing. The dashboard will be used by desk heads, FM supervisors, Sales and Regional Heads. The role will be of interest to candidates who have interest in moving to the regulatory space.
You would be responsible for elliciting business requirements from the team, and interact with IT for sourcing data
To be considered for the role, you would have:
- Business Analysis experience in Front / Middle office, couple with a strong data background
- Has a good understanding of various FM asset classes (both vanila and complex)
- Good Understanding of complete trade life cycle (front to back), and is at ease with taking to stake holders
- Good understanding of trade data around various asset classes
- Will be responsible for wiriting BRD, and FSD, including implementation and testing
Interested applicants can please send a copy of their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, in Microsoft Word format, for a confidential discussion.
Please feel free to contact me in case of any queries.
Pradeep Kizhiseeri | Kelly Services
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E | Pradeep Kizhiseeri EA Reg. No. R15544091
Visit us @ www.kellyservices.com.sg