Senior Business Analyst
See job description for detailsAn exciting opportunity has just come for you to join ANZ as a Sr. Business Analyst.
- Front office, Financial Markets and Technology domain
- 1 year Fix-term contract role
- Contribute to the Bank’s Regional goal
Based in Singapore, your role as a Senior Business Analyst is to work on ANZ’s SkyNet platform and you will be part of the team being created to provide advanced technical support for front Office users. You will partner with Front Office users on new initiatives, do product builds, risk requirements, booking models etc. You will also be part of the SKY QA SMEs team to enable the business to implement these new capabilities properly and ensure most supportable and scalable solution.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Strong exposure to at least one core product areas of expertise (Rates or Commodities)
- Strong ability to communicate and interact with stakeholders
- Demonstrates initiative to continuously improve process outcomes
- Strong technical knowledge of at least one Front Office software platform, preferably Murex and deep understanding of a distributed architecture
- Strong Problem solving skills with an appreciation of Information Technology Systems and information flow
- Former experience in Software programming on any language: C/C , Java, Python, C#, etc.
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re on a journey creating a regional bank. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
We connect you to a world of opportunity.
We know that working 9-5 doesn't suit everyone. Hear from our staff about how flexible working arrangements help them maintain a healthy work-life balance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGt2xObOnJc
Find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference SIN005801.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave