Senior Business Analyst
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 20 Sep 16
A leading global investment bank is recruiting a Senior Business Analyst as part of a large scale global finance transformation programme based in Singapore.
About the Senior Business Analyst role:
In this business critical role, you will be required to support the design and delivery of the new business solutions with alignment to the overall objectives in line with the capital and liquidity team. You are also required to do proper planning, execution & successful completion of projects within the stipulated time without compromising the quality of delivery.
- Work under the management of assigned project managers to define the project plan activities and deliver to agreed dates
- Complete all deliverables in accordance with Bank standards
- Involvement in data lineage and documentation exercise coordinating deliverables end to end from sourcing of core data through calculation and into reporting
- Development of requirements documentation working with global stakeholders . Analyse, clarify, question and challenge existing EUC's
- Document the requirements using workflows, use cases in a clear and un-ambiguous fashion.
- Close engagement with technology teams through requirement definition, build and test to ensure common understanding of requirements
- Define future operating models for new capabilities and support business change activities.
- Provide ongoing support to users. Assist business with UAT including planning, preparation and test case creation
- Assist with the necessary training of business users. Prepare User Guides, FAQs, wiki pages
- Contribute towards the programme working group meetings of each initiative (scoping or implementation) in the programme and help to propagate best practice across initiatives and change
- Extensive experience documenting business processes, business/software product requirements and test scripts is required
- Ability to interpret and map current state of practices, and align them with available applications
- Must possess a solid understanding of workflows and relational database concepts
To succeed in this Senior Business Analyst role, you will need to be very well versed in full project lifecycle and end to end solutions, you should have been also involved in at least two full project cycles working on complex large scale programmes.
- Highly motivated individuals with experience as a BA ideally, but not essentially, in finance & risk areas (Open to AVP/Senior AVP & VP level candidates)
- Experienced in all stages of the project lifecycle, e.g. planning, requirements gathering, design documentation, testing and rollout
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and very fluid situations with tight deadlines
- Able to coordinate and work with diverse teams and senior members of the bank
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Previous experience or exposure in the financial services industry
- Relevant degree in Accounting, Finance or Risk Management and/or postgraduate qualification or Masters Degree or equivalent
- Lean or six sigma accreditation/experience
- PRINCE2/PMP or equivalent project experience
- Other BA relevant certification
The successful Senior Business Analyst will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1326573