Senior Associate / Associate, Credit Risk Application Specialist, Technology & Operations
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 13 Apr 16
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position,
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- To identify and propose IT solutions to handle systems relating to treasury credit/market risk and collateral management applications
- Drive user requirements gathering as well as finding the most suited design/solution to meet business needs
- Develop and support enhancements relating to Murex Limits Controller and Murex Collateral systems.
- Develop and support reports and interfaces according to business needs.
- Work closely, and communicate effectively, with internal users as well as external suppliers and vendors.
- To handle BAU application functional support.
- 3-4 years work experience primary on enterprise application development/support.
- Minimum Degree in related field
- Keen interest in Credit and Banking.
- Technical skills on Unix Shell scripting and experience in Unix platform is a must.
- Infra knowledge on Unix server is a plus.
- MLC/Credit/Banking experience is optional.
- Strong and curious analytical mind
- Ability to communicate effectively and work efficiently with a group of people supporting both functional/technical areas.
- Capable of handling a large group of users & delivering regional needs.
- Strong stress tolerance while handling production issues or working on tight project schedule
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.