- SGD0.00 - SGD140000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5502
- 16 Sep 16
Morgan Mckinley is partnering with a global healthcare leader to recruit for a IT Security Engineer to join the team. This is a crucial addition to the team as technology risk management and security has become an essential part of all organizations. You will also be involved in the risk and compliance of emerging technologies i.e. cloud, mobility, data analytics.
- Selection of security products that cover the areas relevant to security analytics, application security, web security, encryption, data leakage protection, anti-malware
- Design, implement and deploy security solutions in accordance to the organization's' policies and standards as well as industry best practices
- Develop and roll out tests and procedures on various security tools and technologies to ensure optimal performance
- Vendor management - focused on architectural and technical details
- Provide oversight of managed security service from an operational perspective
- Participate in incident response and contribute to the remediation of critical incidents in the areas of incident management, vulnerability management, threat management,
- Stay current with the existing and emerging threat landscape.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Good understanding of networking protocols/ operations, operating systems such as Macintosh, Windows, Linux
- Prior experience in incident response from identification to resolution.
- Good knowledge of network security solutions, IDS/IPS systems, anti-malware solutions preferred
EA Licence No: 11C5502 / EA Registration No: R1329614