- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 28 Jun 17
The Prophet product line is an actuarial risk solution for the life and non-life insurance industry providing the capability to model liabilities and assets and so allow life companies to manage their business more effectively and with Prophet Enterprise in a highly automated operating model. Specifically Prophet allows more accurate calculations of reserve requirements, presentation of the company strength in terms of Embedded Value and regulatory compliance with current regulations and future regulations such Solvency II, IFRS or RBC.
Prophet has over 750 implementations world wide and is a leading actuarial projection solutions. The Prophet sales team is currently expanding in order to take advantage of the current market demand for Risk Management systems. The increased demand for automation and data management as well as the availability of the Enterprise version of Prophet created an increased demand. To be able to cover the increased demand and further grow the Risk solution presence in APAC there is need for additional sales associates.
The Sales Manager will sell to both the large installed customer base in the region and also to exploit the opportunity to acquire new customers in emerging markets.
The Sales Manager will sell Prophet software solutions and a range of Profesional Services associated with Prophet. This is a quota carrying sales role. Targets will be based on licence sales of Prophet and on associated Professional Services sales.
Significnat travel throughout the territory is a requirement.
The Sales Manager will be expected to:
- Manage the accounts and the territory (mainly Singapore and Indo China) assigned
- To meet the sales revenue targets and objectives.
- Create and execute account plans for users in the assigned territory
The Sales Manager will be expected to have the following skills, knowledge and attributes:
- The ability to sell, concepts and solutions at senior level.
- Minimum 10 years of sales experience with at least 3 years serving in the insurance industry and have worked in an enterprise IT vendor environment especially in Indochina region, having some actuarial experience and relationships in the Indo China region, and selling insurance application software as a hunter sales will be preferred.
- Experience of working in a team selling environment and in/with virtual teams.
- Experience of working with partner organisations
- An understanding of the business issues of the life and non-life insurance industry
- An understanding of actuarial based Risk Management solutions