- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 27 Sep 16
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading Top Tier Global Asset Management firm in the capacity of Investment Sales Director in their Singapore office with a mandate to grow the business relationships focusing in Southeast Asia (SEA) as well as supporting sales activities in other regions within APAC.
About the Investment Sales Director role:
The Investment Sales Director will primarily focus on leading and managing business relationships with buy side and sell side clients.
- Serve as an integral member of APAC sales and marketing team - initiate client relationships with institutional and distribution clients in the region
- Responsible for drive sales into strategies, increase brand awareness and cultivating relationship with clients
- Build strong, professional working relationship with key prospects and consultants (e.g. travel across the region, arrange appropriate trips for fund manager/ investment professional to raise company profile and prospects)
- Require solid understanding of investment capabilities with an ability to communicate investment strategies to clients and prospects effectively
- Work closely with different offices across a range of areas including product development, operations, RFP, legal and compliance, etc.
- Attend conference and speaking engagements as directed
- Fulfil all sales-related administrative responsibilities
- Maintain existing client relationships and develop new ones
To succeed in this role, you must have 7-10 years of investment sales experience and you should be entrepreneurial, pragmatic, highly motivated, self-disciplined and a self-starter with good communication skills.
- Able to collaborate, have team-building qualities and feel comfortable to work in a satellite office
- An effective networker with the ability to develop strong relationships
- An excellent knowledge of the sales process, ability to generate, follow up and close sales; a track record in winning business in SEA
- Ability to identify market opportunities and build significant and profitable presence in SEA
- Capacity to act as key liaison to clients, prospects, consultants, media and industry groups
- Product knowledge, includes global equities, global fixed income, multi-assets, hedge funds, private equities, etc.
The is a leading global financial firm and has an established presence in Singapore and across Asia. This market leader has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in its development. It offers excellent benefits and career development.
If you have a successful track record of working in asset management or a related field, you can take your career forward with this exciting role as Sales Director.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546696