SCALE Test Automation Engineer
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 16 Aug 16
Please view Job Description for details.
Senior Test Automation Developer
Working on an automated test solution for a transactional FX platform built on cutting-edge Java & Web technologies.
As a senior core test automation developer, you'll be responsible for delivering quality software to tight timelines. Based in Singapore and working in a dynamic team with business analysts, project managers, business stakeholders and other technical experts
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for automation of functional and non functional test cases
- Work closely with business analyst & functional QA lead to ensure full test coverage for all requirements
- Build a re-usable test harness using cucumber framework.
- Ensure test runs are performed on daily overnight basis and automated report distributed
- Ensure all issues are logged as Jira, blocker & critical issues tracked through to closure.
Qualifications and Skills
Qualifications & Skills
- Extensive hands on test automation development using cucumber and Java
- Built test automation using cucumber framework.
- Using Stash/GIT as code repository and Jenkins/Maven as build tool.
- Java (essential), experience in testing high availability restful API Java service is a must
- Experience with Selenium or Web application testing is a plus
- Must be proficient with SQL statements
- Prior experience of integrating functional test runs as part of build process & enabled CI/CD
- FX Domain knowledge essential
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple assignments
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 30/09/2016. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.