SAP FICO Consultant
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Services Pte Ltd
- 26 Sep 16
SAP FICO Consultant
Job Description: SAP FICO Consultant
Primary responsibility is to handle role as Functional Senior consultant with experience in FICO implementation and maintenance of Finance and controlling modules. As a SAP FI/CO Consultant , you will join our team of highly experienced SAP consultants to perform advisory and implementation services during all phases of a life cycle implementation (plan, analyze, design, build, test and deploy) and during operations. You are a quality focused professional who enjoys providing leadership and spanning the bridge between different parties. Though the position is based in Singapore, you may need to travel across ASEAN regions and also outside ASEAN region on a need-to basis.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Design, implement and deploy SAP finance and controlling modules, under responsibility of a FICO solution architect.
- Perform system review, fit-gap analysis, and provide corrective actions to identify gaps between client requirements and standard SAP functionality, and provide recommendations on SAP customization and development.
- Drive blueprint workshops, assist technical team in custom development, conduct SIT, UAT, and data migration cycles, prepare and deliver end user training, and plan and execute go-live and cutover activities.
- Preparation of blueprint documents, functional specifications, configuration manuals, test scripts and scenarios, and end user training guides.
- Perform business process re-engineering and provide recommendations leading practices
- Perform vendor/software evaluation and selection, and preparation of RFP document
- Support pre-sales activities such as solution design, proposal preparation, PoC demonstration to client.
- Support basis and security consultants during pre-sales and project realization phase
- 3-6 years implementation experience on FI/CO (PS is nice to have) with sound knowledge on GL, AP, AR, Asset, Bank Accounting, Cost Center and Profit Center Accounting and FI/CO integration with other SAP modules - SD, MM, PS, etc.
- 2-3 End-to End Project implementation experience
- Experienced in data migration approach and tools such as LSMW
- Experienced in development Functional Specification on RICEFW objects
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time-management, multi-tasking and sense of ownership