SAP FICO Consultant
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Services Pte Ltd
- 23 Sep 16
SAP FICO Consultant
Primary responsibility is to handle role as Functional Senior consultant with experience in FICO implementation and maintenance of Finance and controlling modules. As a SAP FI/CO Consultant , you will join our team of highly experienced SAP consultants to perform advisory and implementation services during all phases of a life cycle implementation (plan, analyze, design, build, test and deploy) and during operations. You are a quality focused professional who enjoys providing leadership and spanning the bridge between different parties. Though the position is based in Singapore, you may need to travel across ASEAN regions and also outside ASEAN region on a need-to basis.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Design, implement and deploy SAP finance and controlling modules, under responsibility of a FICO solution architect.
- Perform system review, fit-gap analysis, and provide corrective actions to identify gaps between client requirements and standard SAP functionality, and provide recommendations on SAP customization and development.
- Drive blueprint workshops, assist technical team in custom development, conduct SIT, UAT, and data migration cycles, prepare and deliver end user training, and plan and execute go-live and cutover activities.
- Preparation of blueprint documents, functional specifications, configuration manuals, test scripts and scenarios, and end user training guides.
- Perform business process re-engineering and provide recommendations leading practices
- Perform vendor/software evaluation and selection, and preparation of RFP document
- Support pre-sales activities such as solution design, proposal preparation, PoC demonstration to client.
- Support basis and security consultants during pre-sales and project realization phase
Technical Skillset Requirements
- FI-CO functional consultant (at least 4-5 years relevant work experience)
- 2 Full life cycle implementation using ASAP methodology with understanding of Project phases from Preparation, Business Blue Print, Realization, Final Preparation, Go-live and Post Go-live support.
- Knowledge and experience in Unit & Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Preparation of Test Scripts, Roles and Authorization design, Data Migration (LSMW) and End User Training..
- Knowledge and experience in designing, configuration and implementing FI (New GL/AP/AR/AA/Bank) and CO (CCA/IO/CO-PC/CO-PA).
- Knowledge and experience in New-G/L design and configuration such as Parallel Ledgers, Segment Reporting, Profit Center Accounting, CO-FI integration, and Document Splitting.
- Knowledge and experience in creation of CO- Master data(Cost Element, Cost Center, Internal Orders)
- Experience in Cost Allocation, Settlement to CO-PA, integration of SD to CO-PA, Profitability report.
- Hands on Experience in Integration of other modules ( HCM,MM and PS )
Professional Attribute Requirements
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical abilities in troubleshooting issues, out of the box thinking ability in responding to solving issues & situations.
- Highly developed Communication & Interpersonal skills to build a strong rapport with clients and colleagues.
- Team oriented and highly self-motivated professional with aim of reaching desired targets. Quick learner, Flexible, Adaptable & ability to easily grasp and put into application new ideas, concepts, methods and technologies.
- Possess ability to work independently or with teams on multiple engagements and develop solutions to meet all stakeholder requirements.
- Possess business acumen with in depth understanding of financial business operation flows
- Possess strong willingness and keenness to learn new things.
- Willing to travel when required.
Preferred Additional Skillsets
- Possess good understanding of Accounting Business processes, workflows and well versed with accounting principles, practices and systems as well as finance business operations.
- Possess strong Project Management skills in delivering projects on time, to budget and to the required quality standards within the agreed specifications.
- Experience change management such as change impact assessment, communications planning and execution, and end user retraining.
- Experience in Report writer and report painter.
- Knowledge in basis related activities such as hardware sizing requirements.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance Accounting, IT Information Systems, or Engineering
- Professional qualifications such as Certification in Accounting or SAP FI will be an added advantage