Release Project Manager
Release Project Manager
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Other Location: Asia Pacific; Canada
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Program/Project Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 17034126
- · Lead Implementation team, conversion management team, Interface management, UAT Tracking & Governance activities aligning to the Release Cadence for Asia.
· Implementation & Tracking of Customer facing channels i.e. host, ATM, CBOL, Eclipse, IVR and Mobile on the actual release day to ensure implementation is within the approved green zone window.
· Lead implementation team to plan and execute Monthly releases for Asia along with application, country technology teams and CTI teams.
· Lead Conversion Implementation covering Requirement Gathering, Conversion Build, Conversion Testing, and Production Implementation for Asia.
· To plan and execute the Production Conversion Dry Runs to fine tune the execution within the Production Implementation Green Zone window.
· To plan and execute the annual Production Data Refresh to Test Environments to increase the quality of test data
· Close liaison with BISO/TISO/RISO on the review of production data masking approach and Customer Sensitive elements prior to every Production data refresh exercise
· Release change request Analysis/Management for Tech Mandated Projects.
· To Oversee and track the UAT code drop activities from Build and TRM streams to minimize impact to the ongoing UAT execution of every release window
· Production Infrastructure readiness (Storage, MIPS, Server Allocation, Entitlement Access, NDM, On Demand Setup) to execute the Production dry run & Data Refresh Activities
· Deliver Quality Projects in Production by ensuring the project artifacts are strictly adhered to the Citi Release Management policies and procedures.
· Liaise with users to validate the data conversion i.e. Reports and Online verifications in UAT/Dry runs phases and Track the issues towards closure.
· To identify Risk and establish Mitigation plan to avoid any issues to the project/Release timeline for Conversion Dry Runs/UAT code drop/code sync post releases/Tech Mandated changes/Data Refresh
· MIS Generation and on time escalation for Management Attention
· Managing over 10000++ External and Internal interfaces related activities and work with the Project PM's and the 3rd party / external vendors to ensure that the connectivity's are in place before the actual implementation. This involves SSG / Firewall / NDM related setups.
· Release conversion and implementation experience is required.
· PMI Agile & PMP certification will be preferred.
- Minimum 8 plus years of experience working on projects as a project manager, tech lead, and architect, specifically in the banking domain
- Proficient with the project life cycle (Waterfall & Agile)
- Leadership and strong communication skills
- Good program management and planning disciplines
- PMP certification will be an added advantage
- Provide progress and overall project status, including risk management plans, issue resolution approach, and overall actions & decisions needed by the stakeholders to deliver the effort
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to details
- Strong team player
- Bachelor's degree required in Finance, Technology or related field
- Ability to build a comprehensive understanding of project stakeholders, subject matter, and priorities