Project & Support Analyst - Transversal
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!BNP Paribas
The BNP Paribas Group is a leader in banking and financial services, employing over 185,000 people across 75 countries and 5 continents. At BNP Paribas, we work continuously on behalf of our clients, helping them to realise their projects around the world. You can be an important part of this, helping us to serve our clients both in mature and emerging markets, providing them with financial solutions across a diverse range of expertise, products and services. Our origins lie in Europe but nearly a quarter of our employees now work in our multi-award-winning Asian offices and we are a committed player in all APAC markets.
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas has been present in the region for over 150 years and plans to grow its business from €2bl EUR to €3bl EUR by the end of 2016. With 9,000 employees in the region and a presence in 14 markets (with 3 main centres in Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo), BNP Paribas offers you the chance to grow with us in Asia Pacific.
Being in charge of the project & support as well as IT service & release management activities necessary for the transversal function domain within BNPP Asia Pacific.
To be involved and following the overall Transversal Function strategy liaising with project sponsors within BNPP Group, CIB Asia Pacific and local levels; with respect of constraints of the project and its stakeholders (Head Office sponsors, Compliance, Business, IT etc.).
He/she will be responsible for:
- Technical project preparation including approach, recommendation, proof of concept and testing strategy. His/her duty will be to elaborate any necessary steps, ensure acceptable and then follow up diligently until completion.
- Project and enhancement release management to ensure alignment with the larger departmental planning and direction
- IT service management and controls, e.g. follow-up on change control matters, incident and problem resolution, obsolescence, capacity planning, security patches etc.
- Identification and proposal of improvement initiatives
- Project must follow a strict timeline and any deviation must be handled promptly.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Corporate Banking
- General knowledge of corporate banking business e.g. trade finance, cash management & payments etc.
- Fluent English in speaking and writing with good presentation skill
- Behavioural Qualities
- Solution organized thinking and result-oriented
- Analytical and critical thinker
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Self-organized, able to share achievements and issues
- Thoroughness and Test Methodology
- Stakeholders management & presentation skills
- Understanding of technical approaches and constraints, in depth IT system knowledge (e.g. Oracle & MSSQL database, Windows, Linux and Unix environment and shell scripting, Web and middleware e.g. WAS, Tomcat & IIS, Programming language e.g. Perl, Java etc)
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Plan
- Knowledge within the perimeter of IT project constraints and organization
- Knowledge and experience in IT service management especially change, incident and problem management, service delivery, release management, capacity planning etc.
- IT Security
- Knowledge on access control, authentication / 2-factor authentication, non-repudiation, firewalls, encryption, certificates
- Others (good to have)
- Experience with:
- Financial Security e.g. Sanctions & Embargoes, AML concepts and regulations
- Off the shelve tools (Side SafeWatch, Fircosoft, SWIFT Alliance, Digital Fax, Open Source platform e.g. JIRA, SVN or equivalent), core banking solutions, reporting tools etc.
- Experience with:
- ITIL certification (good to have)