Project Manager ( Corporate Banking/ IT Risk Management/ 1 year contract)
- Permanent, Full time
- Intelligence Asia , EA Licence No: 08C2893
- 13 Sep 16
Our Client is foreign bank with global network spanning over 40 countries. Currently, they are looking for Project Manager ( 1 year contract) to join their IT Risk Management Department.
- Overseeing and managing both MAS Compliance and Cyber Securtiy Project within IT Risk Management Department to ensure projects delivery in accordance with approved scope, timeline, budget and quality
- Manage project budgets in accordance with the approved term and overall budgets.
- Working closely with different departments, regional offices and vendors to plan and implement IT Risk projects.
- Respond to questions or reporting requirements from local authorities as required.
- Providing support, coach and guide the team on project management matters.
- Develop and enhance the project management framework in accordance with the project management practice.
- Provide timely project status to meet various stakeholder needs, such as steering committees, management, project teams and vendors
- Degree's holder in any field with at least 7 years of relevant working experience in managing IT Risk Management projects in banking or financial institution would be an advantage
- Candidates with certification in project management ( PMP) are preferred
- Strong communication and project management skill
- Strong understand and knowledge about MAS compliance and cyber security operartion is plus point
For interested applicants, please apply online or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Intelligence Asia Pte Ltd | EA Licence No.: 12C6271
Jenny Dao Thu Trang | Registration No.: R1221149