Project Manager - IPS Offer & Advice Process Management
Are you the one who has got great ability to identify areas to optimize? Are you an innovator who finds the gaps and loves to develop concepts? We are looking for someone to use their expertise to help us:
- analyse external and internal drivers of our offering and advice process set-up across various geographies/segments and combine relevant factors to identify key levers to enhance the offering and advice quality
- think strategically, making business cases that hold up over the long term
- create, document and present strategic concepts to improve the offering and advice quality improve content- and distribution strategy, product development
- manage cross-functional teams toward implementation and work closely with sales and marketing, client advisors, legal & compliance and IT
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the background support. That's what we do. And we do it for private clients, institutions and corporations around the world. We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in our fast growing Wealth Management Investment Products & Services team in Singapore. We are responsible for the strategic improvement and optimization of our offering and the way we advise clients – globally and across clients segments – within Wealth Management.
Your experience and skills
– worked in a project management, product development, strategy, client/competitor analysis role before and has more than 6 years` experience
– an understanding of what it takes to run successful projects in financial services
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– sound knowledge of wealth management products & services
– detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
– self-confident and able to interact with various senior managers and stakeholders
– capable of working on a wide range of topics across various functions and locations
What we offer
UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
Take the next step
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now.