- Temporary, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 15 Sep 16
Please view Job Description for details.
The role holder is responsible for supporting the Head, Asset & License Management in execution of the strategy and objectives.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Provides day-to-day oversight of all activities of technology refresh services under the Projects work stream, including portfolio-level management of ongoing projects and initiatives
* To develop goals, objectives and measurements to effectively evaluate, track and monitor the technology refresh projects or initiatives
* To ensure technology refresh projects are initiated, run and implemented through relevant standard Bank processes
* To ensure appropriate design/solutions are identified with the relevant internal technical and business groups.
* To provide technology refresh services (as defined by scope), including development and support for best practices
* Be accountable and responsible for day-to-day running and managing of Projects work stream
* Work with various technology teams to ensure appropriate tech refresh solutions are defined and best practices are adapted
* Develop and manage process and procedures for tracking and monitoring technology refresh projects
* Escalate and communicate issues and changes to all stakeholders in a timely fashion.
* Provide regular report to Programme Manager on project implementation and support services of major activities, accomplishments and issues.
* Proactively monitor each project's progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
* Managing both the dependencies and the interfaces between all Technology Refresh activities and initiatives
* Ensure compliance to the bank's policies and procedures
* Ensuring effective quality assurance across the different projects/initiatives
* Recommend/ initiate and implement improvements to IT operations and processes, and contribute constructive suggestions for change or improvement in other areas.
* Supporting Programme Manager in all aspects of the Technology Refresh programme
Qualifications and Skills
Skills and Knowledge
* Must have Project Management experience, with ability to track and manage multiple projects ensuring key deliverables are met on a timely manner
* Banking or similar experience at a Large Corporate
* Good knowledge of structured project management methodologies
* Effective leadership and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrate a good balance between detailed and strategic activities
* Self-starter/ motivated/ deals effectively with ambiguity.
* Must have credibility with senior stakeholders and across the Programme
* Possess negotiation, communication, facilitation, efficient decision-making and problem-solving skills
* ITIL/COBIT background (Optional)
* Project Management formal methodologies (Optional)
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.